A deposit of $25.00 is required to guarantee your reservation for 2 to 27 nights and a $100.00 deposit is required for 28 days and over. One night stay’s are full payment in advance.
Remaining balance is due at check-in.
A deposit for one night stay is required to guarantee your reservation. Remaining balance is due at check-in.
A credit card number is held for a $100.00 deposit on pets in any cabin with a damage waiver signed.
If you notify Blue Spruce RV Park & Cabins by 3:00 pm, seven (7) days prior to your arrival date you will receive a full refund less a $10 cancellation fee.
If you notify Blue Spruce after (7) days prior to your arrival date you will forfeit your full deposit.
If you notify Blue Spruce RV Park & Cabins by 3:00 pm, (21) Days prior to your arrival date you will receive a full refund less a $10 cancellation fee.
Any cancellation made after the deadline you will forfeit the full deposit.
Holiday periods require a 3 night minimum stay in all cabins. Cabin’s #1, #3, #6, #15, #16 and #17 require a Two night minimum. Cabin’s #8, #9, #10, #11 and #12
can be rented nightly.
No refunds for early departures.
CHECK-IN AND CHECKOUT TIMES
CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 pm
CHECKOUT TIME: 11:00 am (RV’s)
CHECKOUT TIME: 10:00 am (Cabins)
For your enjoyment and that of others, please take a few minutes to read our Park rules and regulations.
- Camper Courtesy – Please be considerate of others and do not cross other campsites. Loud, offensive or otherwise objectionable conduct is not welcome here.
- Quiet Time – 9:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Your Site – One camping unit and one vehicle parked in designated space per site. Please keep your site free of debris. We appreciate your help to keep the Park clean and natural looking. Sewer rings are mandatory. Clothes lines and tents are not permitted. Easy ups and screened in easy ups without floors are allowed.
- Speed Limit 5 MPH – Park roads are for traveling from road to site, walking and bicycling.
- Campfires – Are allowed in fire rings only. Please do not move fire rings or leave fires unattended. Campfires must be extinguished before going to bed. Barbecue grills cannot be used on Park tables. All open fires are subject to local fire department regulations and restrictions.
- Pets – Welcome! They must not annoy other guests and must be kept on a 6 ft. leash at all times. Do not leave pets unattended in RV’s or cabins. Owners are responsible for clean up after their pets – in the park and on the neighborhood properties.
- Propane – Please sign up at the office if AmeriGas needs to fill your Motor home tank. All portable tanks can be filled at the office.
- Trash – Help protect the wildlife! All trash must be bagged and disposed of in designated receptacles. The animals have a very keen sense of smell and a good memory.
- Fish Cleaning – Please always clean fish at marina. Fish disposed of at park must be frozen, securely wrapped, and placed in trash receptacle the day of pick up – Thursday.
- Extra Vehicles, Boats and Trailers – Arrangements can be made at the office for additional parking at $3.00 a day.
- Tenancy – Termination of tenancy can result for violation of these guidelines or for any unreasonable conduct. Campers and guests are here at their own risk and must accept responsibility for their actions. Park ownership assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, or loss of property of any kind.
- Limit 2 Adults and 2 Children over 7 years of age (Children 7 years and under are free) per site, additional guests will be charged $2.00 per night per person.
Thank you for reviewing our rules and regulations. We wish for all our guests to have a most enjoyable experience with us at the Blue Spruce RV Park & Cabins.
Tom and Sue Burns, Resident Owners & Debby McCall, Manager